星期二, 四月 09, 2013

resolution



She's just a girl, and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
She's living in a world, and it's on fire
Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away
by girl on fire, Alicia key


dear diary,
Well well well, as you know he knows she knows god knows and everybody knows, i want to increase my cm desperately. Day by day, I have drunk and ate these product since half month ago. oh yea, i see improvement. I still remembered two weeks before, my friend xxx took a look on my finger nails, it was weak and has white curve at the end of my finger nails.

" Girl, you are lack of calcium, this is the reason why you can't UP"
" oh shit!!!shit shit shit" , i am so disconsolate, full of misery.

oh yea, this product is really damn good. i use it before i am having my breakfast, my body condition is becoming better now and now i can "output" every morning.yea. It really sound good. Thousands thanks to my friend so much. Thanks for encouraging me and all the advises.Thanks for sayang me so much. Arigato. a wink for you.

in the end, i hope i can remember to drink it every morning since i have poor memory. haiz. kill me plz! phew, it always never too late if you continue trying on it.

ps: i can be taller. i should be taller. i will become taller. You are taller. yay, happy sunshine.

没有评论:

发表评论